CPI International provides Multi-Element ICP Standards formulated for specific EPA methods and applications. Our standards are made with high-purity materials, sub-boiling distilled acids, and 18-mega-ohm de-ionized water using Class A volumetric labware and balances. A certificate of analysis is shipped with every standard and the accuracy is guaranteed for 18 months from the date of shipment.
Custom standards are available to reduce workload and increase efficiency in laboratories.
For inquiries and assistance, you can reach us at 1 800-878-7654 (Customer Service Line), 707-525-5788 (California), +31 20 638 05 97 (Europe) or email Sales@CPIInternational.com.
- Quality Control Standards
- US EPA Method 200.7 - Tuning and Plasma Solutions
- US EPA Method 200.8
- US EPA Method 6020
- Laboratory Fortifying Solution
- Calibration Standards
- Interference Check Standards
- US EPA Method 1310 - Drinking Water Pollutant Standards
- US EPA Methods 600/4-79-020 - Groundwater and Wastewater Control Check Standards
- Control Laboratory Program (CLP)
- CLP Sample Spike Solutions
- Instrument Check Standards
- Wavelength Calibration Standard
- Initial Calibration Verification (ICV) Standards
- Continuing Calibration Verification Standards
- Custom Standards